About the Company - Shipping and Customer Service
For questions about online orders and delivery, please contact Three Twins Customer Service at 707.763.TWIN (8946) or firstname.lastname@example.org. For general company information and other questions, fill out the form here.
Thank you for shopping with Three Twins Ice Cream! To make the ordering and delivery process run smoothly, please keep in mind the following:
- Please place your ice cream order by noon on Tuesdays (Pacific time). Orders received by that time will be packaged and shipped on Wednesdays for next-day (Thursday) delivery.
- We ship our ice cream in dry ice, and we recommend placing that ice cream in the freezer as soon as possible following delivery.
- If you are sending Three Twins Ice Cream as a gift, please alert the recipient before delivery.
- If you would like to order and ship ice cream to multiple addresses, you must place separate orders. Sorry, but out technology isn’t sophisticated enough yet to allow shipping to multiple addresses in a single order.
- If you would like to order now and ship at a later date (we currently only ship on Wednesdays for Thursday delivery), please insert your delivery date in the comments box at checkout.
- If your ice cream is damaged or melts en route, we will resend your package the following Wednesday for Thursday delivery.
When you order from the Three Twins online store, your shipping and handling fee will be added at checkout. The prices are:
- For deliveries within a 125-mile radius of Petaluma, California (zip code range from 93600-96199): $20 per package
- For deliveries to California and the major metropolitan areas of Nevada and Arizona: $30 per package
- For deliveries to states outside of California and major metropolitan areas of Nevada and Arizona: $45 per package